SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
This year our school is focussing on :-
- Improving IT resources and staff skills
- Developing a Relationships & Sex Education Policy along with purchasing suitable teaching resources and information for parents
- Training on Mental Health for all staff, developing policies and purchasing support and resources for working with vulnerable pupils
- Improving our Nursery facilities by building a lunch room (extention) to enhance our 30 hour provision
- Improving parental engagement and early oracy skills in the Early Years in partnership with Queens University Belfast
- Improving standards and attainment in writing by providing opportunities to write at length more frequently and for a range of purposes. You can support this at home by; encouraging your child to write and increase the amount of time they spend writing over the year, attending Parent/Teacher meetings and being aware of what is expected of your child during the year, helping with spellings and checking homework has been completed.
School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.